Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where/Who are you now?  (Read 5122 times)

Darkshadow

• Haxed York Team
  • Who Ya Gonna Call?
    • View Profile
Where/Who are you now?
« on: March 17, 2015, 10:49:43 am »

Not expecting any replies to this really, but here goes anyway...

I was Darkshadow/Clint, from York. Used to be a heavy user of haxed back around 2004-2006. Went out in Ziggy's most weeks, Fibbers quite regularly, enjoyed going to gigs and having a good time. Occasionally you'd see me stumbling around Ziggy's with my little camera taking photos. I was more or less attached to the hip of Jojo/Missusjosephine.

I'm still Clint, from York. I'm nearly 28 years old now, I have an awesome 4 year old and a little boy who should be due any day now. I'm engaged to a lovely young lady and I work as an administrator at a health and safety company. I don't really go out much anymore, I seem to have developed social anxiety which makes it hard for me to go out in public unless I'm heavily intoxicated.

I have extremely fond memories of my teenage/haxed years. I met so many awesome people through drunken times and posting on these boards. So, thank you very much to all of you. You were awesome.

Ashe

• Why You Throw Chip?
  • Forum Administrator
  • 'This is an aaaaaaaatrageeee"
    • View Profile
    • Pictures of Perfection
Re: Where/Who are you now?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 12:07:13 pm »

I still come back here now and then to read through all the posts. I have such fond memories of these years and its great seeing how so many people have grown up and married/had kids with partners they met through the site or on the various nights out. At the time there wasn't really anything popular like Facebook to host groups or pictures, so we provided a pretty unique service. If we'd changed with the social media revolution (as we often discussed but didn't act upon) I think there would still be a place for the site but as it is its a ghost town but I think most people are cool with that - we've all moved on and from going out 3-4 times a week to doing that per month if that!

I'm now 35, work as a process engineer for a bank as well as running a photography business. Still have my two bengal cats and my own place. Still hang around with Darran (K-line) and Calder where possible, and see loads of people regularly like Cooky & Ripper.

We should do a reunion night someplace as a one off, think it would be a laugh seeing everyone in one place.
http://www.picturesofperfection.co.uk - middlesbrough based wedding photographer
http://www.ashleypenny.co.uk - teesside band photographer
http://www.soadorable.co.uk - stockton portrait photographer
http://www.middlesbroughweddingphotographer.co.uk

Darkshadow

• Haxed York Team
  • Who Ya Gonna Call?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 02:47:05 pm »

Ha! Only took 3 months+ to get a reply!

matewithweed

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 07:50:39 pm »

Ello! Forgot all about this place until a FB post brought it back. Couldn't even remember my username!!

Well way back when I used to do crown, empire, Georgian, the PLEASE REPORT THIS TO AN ADMINISTRATOR, arena, blaises before then to sumo at the corner house in the later days. I miss drunken bank holiday pub crawls and being able to go out any night a week and see so many people I liked and knew!

I'm like 29 and a manager now at a mental health charity and also work as a step 3 counsellor. I live in Norton and work in Middlesbrough.

I don't go out out enough now. Like twice yearly and then maybe just to ku? I don't like avm, have heard bad things about sumo since it moved to emp and I haven't been to the empire on a Saturday In ages! Im going to have a mid year resolution to go out more. Perhaps I'm having a mid life crisis but I just want to get drunk, let my hair down and go nuts. I went to a wedding the other week and to dance felt odd. Wtf!

I love you guys anywho! my teens and early twenties wouldn't have been so carefree and awesome without you so cheers for that!

Reverend K-Line

• SIDNEY
  • Forum Administrator
  • *rock*
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 07:35:46 pm »

Love that the filters still work!

Checked because I knew Facebook would cause some action
Total Debt : 3500 :(

Destiny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 06:02:11 pm »

Hi Guys, saw that someone had posted an old photo from haxed to Facebook.... where can I find them? 😃 x

Di

• Access-All
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 07:20:09 pm »

Well im Di joined Blaises era (aged 18)  now 32 working as project manager for james cook hospital. Haxed will always be one of the best memories for me as it's because of this site I met my amazing husband kev and now we have a beautiful daughter :) , i also met some amazing friends that im glad are part of my life - this site was way better than Facebook! 

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

;) ;D :thumb
(Wouldn't be right for me to post without smileys!)
A thousand angels dance around you

Guy in the killers T-shirt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 06:07:37 pm »

Wow I had a flashback of this place - surprised I could remember my login!

Signed up 10 years ago when I first started goign to KU - there every week - emptied the bins for a few free vks or scoprion lager and ended doing photos and uploading them here. Great memories - best nights out!

Still good friend with "Jay-String" and both live up Newcastle way now.

Amy Wykehouse

• They told me to go to reeeehab
  • Get Innocuous
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2016, 01:34:22 am »

So I'm David, I used to go by Wyke or Wykey back in the Haxed days. I joined Haxed as a 16/17 year old, met some awesome people and some right dickheads too but that's life. I had some pretty awesome nights out in Wendyhouse and made some great friends some of whom I still see regularly like Ripper, Nicky (Shrike) and Ste Robinson. I also see Cooky and Calder every so often but not as regularly as I ought to. Haxed also got me laid quite a few times which as a snotty nosed teenager was wicked. And to settle things once and for all I did have webcam sex with Saaam, I saw her fu over a terrible wifi connection.

I'm now 28, have a wonderful fiance who I met outside of Haxed . I work as a management accountant and still live in Middlesbrough. I spend most of my free time renovating a house, drinking beer and going to watch Boro play. I'm definitely a lot less highly strung/sensitive/naive than I was as a teenager and Haxed played some part in that by learning from my mistakes.

Thanks Haxed.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 01:36:13 am by Amy Wykehouse »
I heard you have a compilation of every good song ever done by anybody. Every great song by the Beach Boys. All the underground hits. All the Modern Lovers tracks. I heard you have a vinyl of every Niagra record on German import. I heard that you have a white label of every seminal Detroit techno hit - 1985, '86, '87. I heard that you have a CD compilation of every good '60s cut and another box set from the '70s.

Howling Mad Lythe

• Live long and prosper
    • View Profile
    • My Space
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2016, 09:17:12 pm »

Hello

Shalashaska

• Audere Est Facere
    • View Profile
    • Movies!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 06:01:02 pm »

I'm a lecture in forensic anthropology... Didn't leave Teesside tho...
Come On Boro!
Pages: [1]   Go Up