Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The Polachis (JAMIE SAMPLE ROCKING OUT) - princess alice, M'boro - 18/03/2011  (Read 17738 times)

walter

• Mark it zero
    • View Profile
    • cracklefeedback.com

He has a big interview in this months Link magazine. Worth picking up, its a good read.

is this true??
if so where can i read such an article?
I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation! It's a quest. It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! H

Kingers

• 1918 - 2007
    • View Profile

It is true to the max. Do you "the Link"? It's like a Teesside gig guide thing usually printed with green or red covers. It's free from loads of places (usually the ones that put gigs on) so try Doc Browns, Green Dragon Studios etc. It's out there.

al-gen

• View Profile
    • Generator

walter

• Mark it zero
    • View Profile
    • cracklefeedback.com

The Link link: http://www.cultfound.org/theLiNKJan2011.pdf

nice one!

good to see somebody has decided make some New Wave music. such an overlooked genre these days
I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation! It's a quest. It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! H

Kingers

• 1918 - 2007
    • View Profile

"aim to change the face of popular music"

Gawd bless 'im!

Dazed & Confused

• View Profile

The Link link: http://www.cultfound.org/theLiNKJan2011.pdf
Somebody wants to tell that the guy writing that guide not to list the areas it deals with alphabetically. Brotton and Castleton, those musical hotbeds hahaha!
Total Debt 20,804.63!!!!!!

Booooooooooo!!!!

45:33

good to see somebody has decided make some New Wave music

really, who? iv listened to jamies tunes and he definitly hasnt

Kingers

• 1918 - 2007
    • View Profile

I hope it's not going to incorporate a poledance

Yep, it's called "The Poleachi" and I'm going to learn it before the gig if I get the time

Larry David

• ..."To the regiment"....."I WISH I WAS THERE!!!"
    • View Profile

The keyboard player is "classically trained"  :D

that riff must of been too easy for her....

Larry David

• ..."To the regiment"....."I WISH I WAS THERE!!!"
    • View Profile

FAO JAMIE SAMPLE

why are u booked in for March? still 2 month to go pal.. u only need bout 6 songs at these kinda gigs..

hurry up and pull yer finger out man! your album's gunna take longer than a Massive Attack record at this rate  :(

Katesbush

• Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hire Test Equipment

howay, we're all up for a laugh and that but you's would go fucking spare if you were getting the criticism this lads having.

ManFriday

• show us yer pasty
    • View Profile

I'm sure as long as there isn't a live action recreation of Chat Roulette it'll probably be alright

Wolverine

• http://thepolachis.get-ctrl.com
    • View Profile
    • offical website

to be honest you`ve done load of promo for me.
and to these who spend all there time sat on a computer slagging off my band and me.
i have one thing to say to you.
See the band before making snap judgements.it`s a free gig. and you can walk away if you don`t like we`ve progressed a lot since those videos where posted it.or maybe you just like slagging us off because it`s how to get kicks. i`ve not how here to start a flame war neather has my band.

etaylor85

• View Profile

First of all guys have an opinion but stop singling out Jamie - we are a band - five of us!  We have progressed loads in the past month with the addition of Tom Dobson - lead guitarist.  Also the article in the link was written by me so any issues with it just let me know.  Jamie is a great song writer and as a band we have progressed the ditties to a new level.  We all start somewhere - I only started playing bass recently and I am personally grateful for Jamie's support to date.

Hopefully see all you thomas's at the gig and you will have the intergrity to judge accordingly on our current standard rather than getting hung up on youtube from what seems like a life time ago lmao.

Anyway I am really bored at work and decided to post - well back to Neraka!!!!!!!!!!!!

45:33

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up