Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: CAM AND MIKEY/ AKA PAPPA SMURFALOT & HIS DWARF PIMP.  (Read 3198 times)

LoUiSe

Re:CAM AND MIKEY/ AKA PAPPA SMURFALOT & HIS DWARF PIMP.
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2002, 11:34:24 am »

*same here*

please explain what the fuck your going on about

Mr Mike

• Yarr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2002, 12:24:26 pm »

:'( made me think so much my head hurts now :'(
Dear Stupid Dog, I've gone to live with the children on Jolly Farm. Good-bye forever, Stewie. P.S.- I never got a chance to return that sweater Lois gave me for Christmas, I left the receipt on top of my bureau. I'm probably over the 30-day return limit, but I'm sure if you make a fuss they'll at least give you a store credit or something. It's actually not a horrible sweater, it's just I can't imagine when I would ever wear it, you know? PPS- You know what, it might be a little chilly in London, I'm actually going to take the sweater.

LoUiSe

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2002, 12:44:33 pm »

doesnt take much

Mr Mike

• Yarr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2002, 02:48:52 pm »

not the point ;D
Dear Stupid Dog, I've gone to live with the children on Jolly Farm. Good-bye forever, Stewie. P.S.- I never got a chance to return that sweater Lois gave me for Christmas, I left the receipt on top of my bureau. I'm probably over the 30-day return limit, but I'm sure if you make a fuss they'll at least give you a store credit or something. It's actually not a horrible sweater, it's just I can't imagine when I would ever wear it, you know? PPS- You know what, it might be a little chilly in London, I'm actually going to take the sweater.

Woodwhisper

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2002, 04:24:40 pm »

Wish he'd stop saying `test the love` , sounds like a very bad me

And dude, popularity contests are out of fashion in trashed, aye, i know what your on about, it's kinda gross, have to laugh at it, sorry.
Don't know them , no, but then again, i dont know everywone and if i did i wouldnt remember
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 04:26:32 pm by Wyrdwhisper »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up