Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Current gaming  (Read 12715 times)

the g la

• goughla iz rite
    • View Profile
Current gaming
« on: October 12, 2010, 10:42:42 am »

What are you playing at the mo?

I got FIFA the other week, pretty good, playing with Arsenal and with a striker, a keeper and the most aggressive 4-5-1 am within a whisker of wining the league. Not played it online yet though.

Still caning Bad Company 2 as well, summat very pleasing about blowing the shit out of anything and everything.

Could do with some new games but there seems to be fuck all coming out?

tragedy

• View Profile
Re: Current gaming
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 11:48:31 am »

bc2 is mint, got it on pc but my gpu is out of action at the moment, just been playing counter-strike and heavy rain really

a few coming soon:

fallout : new vegas
sonic 4 : episode 1
medal of honor
rock band 3
force unleashed 2
black ops
assassins creed: brotherhood

check here http://www.eurogamer.net/releases.php?platform=xbox360

Dazed & Confused

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 12:29:43 pm »

Both Castlevania and Enslaved are looking well worth a purchase. Now if only I had the funds!
Total Debt 20,804.63!!!!!!

Booooooooooo!!!!

bishmanrock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 09:10:58 pm »

Civ5. Can't bring myself to play anything else at the moment, don't know what's wrong with me :(

Just dug out my Amiga 1200 and fitted a harddrive and installed Shadow Of The Beast and Agony, if that counts.

Flint

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 12:09:35 am »

Still playing World of Warcraft, Waiting for Cataclysm in December. Beyond that i'm also waiting for Diablo 3.

Fashish

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 01:42:35 am »

Civ5. Can't bring myself to play anything else at the moment, don't know what's wrong with me :(

Just dug out my Amiga 1200 and fitted a harddrive and installed Shadow Of The Beast and Agony, if that counts.

Civ5 is great. The only thing I hate about it is how it seems to speed up the time flow in real life and suck you in the game like you've been hypnotised by a giant toad. As in you start a game, and by the time you've got a steady growing nation, you've spent 10 hours+ on the PC and you realize you've missed your lunch and dinner and starved your cat (or baby) to death! Seriously, I'm pretty much a casual gamer and this game took most of my few first days of trying it out.

I've pre-ordered Fallout: New Vegas as well and nearly bought MoH but im glad i didnt. apparantly its fail

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 01:48:40 am by Fashish »

the g la

• goughla iz rite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 09:36:12 am »

I watched a vid someone uploaded of Medal of Honour, playing as a Taliban (??) sniper. Half COD and half Battlefield by the looks of it, think I'll give it a miss but the guy playing was mint at it instead of running round like a little dick.

Director Shrike

• Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 12:34:05 pm »

Halo Reach and Angry Birds

Jack

• Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 09:39:10 pm »

F1 2010 - with a G25 :P

Waiting for :-

Fallout : New vegas
Gt5 -- yeah, yeah, I still believe it'll actually be released, reckon that DNF might be out first.

Amy Wykehouse

• They told me to go to reeeehab
  • Get Innocuous
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 12:14:58 am »

I'm playing loads of FIFA and Pro Evo, we have a HD projector at work so that covers lunch times.

The best way I can describe Pro Evo is to go back to FIFA 08, when Pro Evo was still the daddy. FIFA 08 seemed like it was almost there but needed a few tweaks to knock Pro Evo off top spot, by FIFA 09 it had developed and become better than Pro Evo. This years Pro Evo just doesn't seem quite there but it's almost there. Maybe this is a shift in power again?

FIFA 11 is pretty decent mind you, I like the strength and jostle on it. Online play is decent and actually getting good match ups when I'm playing with the lower league sides that I like playing with.
I heard you have a compilation of every good song ever done by anybody. Every great song by the Beach Boys. All the underground hits. All the Modern Lovers tracks. I heard you have a vinyl of every Niagra record on German import. I heard that you have a white label of every seminal Detroit techno hit - 1985, '86, '87. I heard that you have a CD compilation of every good '60s cut and another box set from the '70s.

Simon

• To my mistress the bridge, I don't feel well
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 09:04:45 pm »

All I've played since I've had my new Xbox is Skate 3 and Madden 10.
I've just downloaded Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 for my iPhone mind and I'm loving that!

mk3cortina

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 04:34:35 pm »

lets bring this thread back to life, righ tnow im playing the new medal of honor, and it is a really good game, ive always preferred the medal of honor's over call of dutys, theres something thats just better about them, im not sure what it is though.

BC2 is an awesome game though and i loved sniping the shit out of people online.

i also on a whim bought a game called damnation for like a fiver in cash generator, i didnt expect much but its a fun game.

im on the ps3 by the way, if anyone else is add me, mk3cortina
Pages: [1]   Go Up