Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stockton Riverside Fringe Festival 2010!!!!!!!  (Read 11422 times)

Kingers

• 1918 - 2007
    • View Profile
Re: Stockton Riverside Fringe Festival 2010!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 10:27:15 am »

speaking of the acoustic stage did anyone see that band churning out journey and kings of leon covers? jesus wept... i almost lost the will to live. same for the countless old folkies singing about the decline of teesside industry!

There was quite alot of "stockton is a shithole but it's my shithole" style banter from the singers on the stages this year which was kinda heartwarming in a way! We will NEVER stop moaning on about the decline of Teesside industry! It's in our blood dammit!

Jack

• Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stockton Riverside Fringe Festival 2010!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 08:15:41 pm »

There was quite alot of "stockton is a shithole but it's my shithole" style banter from the singers on the stages this year which was kinda heartwarming in a way! We will NEVER stop moaning on about the decline of Teesside industry! It's in our blood dammit!

Yeah. There was one (can't remember who it was as I'd just arrived) that matched my sentiments exactly... Yup, Teesside's a shithole, but everywhere else is a much shittier shithole.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up