Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Fabio Capello is a genius!  (Read 20735 times)

*jen*

• View Profile
Re: Fabio Capello is a genius!
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2010, 06:02:31 pm »

the world cup would have been more interesting if the republic of ireland had qualified.

fucking french! It sucks that for the second world cup in a row we've been out.

Katesbush

• Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hire Test Equipment
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2010, 08:54:54 pm »

*jen*

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2010, 11:31:11 pm »

Johnny Blaze

• I once looked down and found my penis lodged firmly in Denzel Washingtons buttocks
  • If I'm sad, I stop being sad & be AWESOME instead
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2010, 12:06:11 pm »

Apparently Rooney booked a holiday 2 days before the Germany game. Hopefully that's him not playing internationally again

That coupled with Ashley Coles little outburst a few days ago, totally wasnt the right squad if they have no intention of winning even before the games.

Burt_cocain

• Moderator of The Internets
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2010, 12:33:35 pm »

Need a source for that like Phil, it's a little unbelievable without. You're damn right about the squad though. I'm glad it sounds like Cappello will keep his job. Hope he can start from scratch and get the kids to play like an actual team.

Kingers

• 1918 - 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2010, 01:18:18 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290766/Wayne-Rooney-goes-holiday-booked-TWO-days-World-Cup-exit.html

Last night, his management told The Sun he had made ‘contingency plans’ allowing him to go abroad at different stages of the tournament.

It's no big deal but it'll get blown out of all proportion as per usual. He's got more money than sense so if they did beat Germany and he had to cancel it then it wouldn't have mattered. If I was an English footballer I'd want to get the fuck away as soon as possible too.

That Keano article is bang on though. John Terry and his Chelsea mates should come out of this whole thing smelling like shit, not Capello. Terry's an overrated full of himself arrogant piece of shit who played most of the German game like a hungover sunday league player and tried to undermine the whole team with a mutiny as he knew that with the sorry state of Englands central defenders he was basically untouchable in the starting lineup. Terry, Lampard, James, Upson etc should all hang up their international boots now and let us plan for the 2014 World Cup. If they all stay we'll have the same team bar a couple of slight changes for Euro 2012 and we should basically just fuck that off and let some promising young guns make some mistakes and lose some games but at least earn some confidence and experience.

Burt_cocain

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2010, 01:59:08 pm »

Totally agree. Pretty much need to start a team for the Euro qualifiers and hope they can gel by the world cup. Time for an overhaul I reckon.

[Edit] - Also this
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 02:13:22 pm by Murderface »

Johnny Blaze

• I once looked down and found my penis lodged firmly in Denzel Washingtons buttocks
  • If I'm sad, I stop being sad & be AWESOME instead
    • View Profile
    • Myspace

Psy¬_¬

• MASSIVE KNOB HEAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2010, 03:14:25 pm »

[Edit] - Also this

I would take issue with almost everything this guy says, he and his kind are the ones publicising that both england and geordie supporters expect too much. Pretty much every england supporter I spoke to expected fuck all from the team and the only reason there was disappointment was the nature of the performances, not the results. If our players had actually played to their potential then there would be no issue as they'd have made the effort. This is the way all fans feel I'm sure, paying supporters are entitled to expect their team, be it club or country, to put some fucking effort in, as long as they bled for the cause, figuratively or literally, then they will be happy.

Yes, with every club there are always the mentals who believe their team is the greatest in the land and the same with england, but the fact of the matter is that these overpaid, self entitled fuckwits didn't make the effort and the people who spend thousands going to see them prance around the pitch are entitled to feel robbed.

For this guy to be palming the blame partially onto the media of which he is a part of smacks of the worst hypocrisy I've seen in a long time.

Also, the guy can fuck off with the 'geordies of international football' bollocks, for him to say that proves he is jumping on the media bandwagon too.
WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

Burt_cocain

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2010, 04:03:12 pm »

If you disagree, disagree to him. Let us know how you get on.

Psy¬_¬

• MASSIVE KNOB HEAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2010, 04:06:23 pm »

I have done already, however as you are saying you agree with what he says I can also disagree with you.
WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

Burt_cocain

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2010, 05:34:04 pm »

**AV writes: "Why aye MON." A rasta Geordie? My verdict.... Boro based troll.

Yeah, see, I agree with him because he's usually pretty spot on.

Psy¬_¬

• MASSIVE KNOB HEAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2010, 05:37:54 pm »

Yeah, absolutely spot on, picks up on a typo instead of the issue and then calls me a troll?
WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

Laura ~ WideXEyes

• BAZINGA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2010, 05:44:57 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290766/Wayne-Rooney-goes-holiday-booked-TWO-days-World-Cup-exit.html

It's no big deal but it'll get blown out of all proportion as per usual. He's got more money than sense so if they did beat Germany and he had to cancel it then it wouldn't have mattered. If I was an English footballer I'd want to get the fuck away as soon as possible too.

That Keano article is bang on though. John Terry and his Chelsea mates should come out of this whole thing smelling like shit, not Capello. Terry's an overrated full of himself arrogant piece of shit who played most of the German game like a hungover sunday league player and tried to undermine the whole team with a mutiny as he knew that with the sorry state of Englands central defenders he was basically untouchable in the starting lineup. Terry, Lampard, James, Upson etc should all hang up their international boots now and let us plan for the 2014 World Cup. If they all stay we'll have the same team bar a couple of slight changes for Euro 2012 and we should basically just fuck that off and let some promising young guns make some mistakes and lose some games but at least earn some confidence and experience.

Aye spot on.

senor rich

• this is not an exit
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2010, 07:18:39 pm »

there appears to be more to the whole 'Terry clearing the air' meeting than first thought....

something to do with this http://www.football.co.uk/blogs/5010/727037.shtml
and...http://www.football.co.uk/blogs/5010/902129.shtml

the News of the World is due to run the story on sunday apparently

no fucking wonder our national team is gash. if they kept their weapons holstered, who knows, eh.

oh, and gerrard's missus has been knocking off Derby County 'Wonderkid' Kris Commons too.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 07:20:30 pm by senor rich »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up