Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3D Football  (Read 927 times)

Amy Wykehouse

• They told me to go to reeeehab
  • Get Innocuous
    • View Profile
3D Football
« on: April 06, 2010, 04:51:01 pm »

Anyone caught thus yet?

I went to Walkabout on Saturday and watched the Man Utd Chelski game in 3D, parts of it we're really good, parts of it were average. It's some way off yet from the finished article but I was impressed with the quality of it this early on. The examples of the Rugby and Boxing looked a lot better than the football though, I think when the camera angle is quite low it's more impressive when you can see the depth better.

There were a few shots on throw inís where it looked quite smart with the linesman in the foreground, Evra after him and then Valencia on the pitch.

Iíve done it once but I wouldnít rush back to watch another game in it but the lad who I go to the football with who is tech-mad is sold on it and is buying a 3D tv to go into his projector movie/games room. Good luck playing all that content available on it (y)

As I always say, I just donít see it being the future but clearly Sky are making a big push for it to be. Hopefully the quality will improve further in the next few years.
I heard you have a compilation of every good song ever done by anybody. Every great song by the Beach Boys. All the underground hits. All the Modern Lovers tracks. I heard you have a vinyl of every Niagra record on German import. I heard that you have a white label of every seminal Detroit techno hit - 1985, '86, '87. I heard that you have a CD compilation of every good '60s cut and another box set from the '70s.
Pages: [1]   Go Up