Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So heres what happened..  (Read 6342 times)

Bobb

• View Profile
So heres what happened..
« on: February 05, 2010, 01:40:02 am »

I went to the crown after a few pints, like i do every week. This newish bouncer (the one with the goatie and the epic body size) decided that all 4 of us had 'staggered' to the the crown and were denied entry. I can assure that every one of us were relatively sober having had about 3 pints each in the Dickens (for inside info 2 of which were posh middle-england guy and gir,l who were certainly not mashed at all) I myself and other girl do in fact go to rock nite every week, i myself, living literally 1 min from the crown, go there 3 or 4 times a week depending on howmuch dosh i have, and the bouncers do know this.. obviously. as iv been going for years.

So i walked up to the crown tonight, noticiing that there is a guy drunk laid on the floor, the  fat goatie guy says 'you've all had too much you can't come in'. So i say 'erm we've only had a few, whats the problem?' He says 'You staggered up to the door'. To which i say 'thats not true, i come here all the time..' expecting help off the other bouncers who know we come all the time, and he says 'Now your being argumentative so i can't let you in'.

So now i'm actually fuming but don't show it. And i'm like... so this guys on the floor mashed out of his face throwing up and amblulances are here, but us regulars aren't allowed in because we staggered here??

Sort it fucking out!

(We'r pretty fuming, not sure how more peacefully we could have approached the crown really, a lot less drunk that USUAL that for sure)

So now i'm not gona be allowed in the crown as long as this fat knob head goatie guy is on the door?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 01:47:01 am by Bobb »

the g la

• goughla iz rite
    • View Profile
Re: So heres what happened..
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 07:56:36 am »

Shit like that happens all the time in every club - I used to get it in Blaises every now and again ffs

Fuck em off, go to a pub with a late license and get pissed as foooooooooooooooook

wrong

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 12:14:49 pm »

bouncers at the crown said the same thing to my mate the other monday when we went down, that he 'staggerd up to the door' he never, but theres no point in arguing with the cunts, thats the breaks..accept it..no point in bitching about it.Il never go back to the crown because of that like

Hysteria

• Is this one of those black things again?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 01:35:37 pm »

Bouncers in The Crown these days are fucking appalling.

Can probably recall about 4 or 5 occasions in last few months where people I know's nights have been ruined by them.

Really needs sorting out, way they act a couple of them are gonna get their comeuppance sooner or later and have their head caved in.
I'm just trying to get in. I'm not running for Jesus

That Knightsie Guy..

• Forum Moderator
  • OVER-DRIVE - Local music needs YOU!
    • View Profile
    • Knightsie
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 07:10:22 pm »

Hello chaps!

I'm afraid when it comes to doormen and security we don't have any say - Anything outside of promotion and entertainment is outside of our power. But I will bring this thread to the attention of the people in charge to see what they make of it.

If you would like to complain to the management I suggest either popping down earlyish one night after 8pm. Or giving the Crown a call on: 01642 255311
Alternatively you can write a letter and pop that in.

I hope this is of some help. I understand how frustrating these things can be. It happens to us all from time to time in every club.

We really hate to disappoint anyone and it's even worse when its something out of our hands so I would encourage anyone with these problems to contact the Crown directly and i'm sure they will deal with it in some way as it's in everyones best interest to have happy customers on a aggro free night!

Send me a private message with the peoples names involved and i'll make sure you're on this weeks guest list.

Pages: [1]   Go Up