Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New gambling hero!  (Read 1435 times)

Amy Wykehouse

• They told me to go to reeeehab
  • Get Innocuous
    • View Profile
New gambling hero!
« on: January 12, 2010, 12:07:30 am »

Just read this on The Spoiler, class!

Brave gambler scores big in Africa Cup of Nations!
January 11th, 2010 2 Comments

Mali earn miraculous draw

The Spoiler loves heartwarming tales of little men raking in big piles of money through a mix of bravery, blind hope, and, presumably, prayer.

Which is why today is a particularly good day, with news that one daring English Betfair punter decided to throw a freshly ironed 5 note on Mali drawing the opening Africa Cup of Nations match with Angola, despite being 4-0 down with 78 minutes gone.

In what proved to be a masterstroke, Mali fought back, and eventually scored their final two goals in the 93rd and 94th minute, with our new gambling hero presumably having to stuff nearly 5,000 into his pockets, before calling a massive cab to pick him up.

Masterful gambling. Just beautiful

http://www.betfairfootball.com/international/betfair-punter-wins-close-to-5000-in-12-minutes/
I heard you have a compilation of every good song ever done by anybody. Every great song by the Beach Boys. All the underground hits. All the Modern Lovers tracks. I heard you have a vinyl of every Niagra record on German import. I heard that you have a white label of every seminal Detroit techno hit - 1985, '86, '87. I heard that you have a CD compilation of every good '60s cut and another box set from the '70s.
Pages: [1]   Go Up