Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 100% Free exposure for you now! please read if your a serious artist!  (Read 789 times)

chris snelders

• View Profile

My name is Chris I have a site called www.talenttakers.co.uk it is 100% free to use. Put your profile on, your pictures and any video footage of you performing your act. If your a guitarist, vocalist, band, dancer, dj or any form of talent please come on.

The great thing is that you can click share that gives you a choice of putting your profile on facebook, my space and many many more so the exposure your getting is fantastic.

Once you have signed up for free! you will also be invited to a launch party in the summer 2009 where you can network with talent scouts the media and people that are just looking for that person to complete their act.

Cmon! sell yourself if your serious this again is 100% free. Any questions or problems contact chris at c.snelders@hotmail.com.

Can't wait to see you on there. p.s if you want to get a video on there just copy and paste your video link onto your profile page so people can click on that.

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up