Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eclectic Fit - This Sat - Fight Like Apes/High Plane Drifters/Idiot Savant/Loki  (Read 11345 times)

eclecticfit

• View Profile

New Night For Teesside Bringing Together The Best Acts From The Full 360 Of Music

In The Live Room This Month

+++ Biggest Line-Up So Far +++

Fight Like Apes - myspace.com/fightlikeapesmusic
Manic Dublin based 4 piece with a tendancy to rip up stages wherever they go. This summer has seen the band putting on huge performances at Glastonbury, T in the park, Reading/Leeds, South by South West Texas and a national tour with We Are Scientists. With a support slot for KASABIAN only two days before these are definitely one to watch when they come to Stockton...

High Plane Drifters - myspace.com/highplanedrifters
Hard hitting, fast paced blues from big hitters on the local scene. This two piece keep going from strength to strength.

Idiot Savant - myspace.com/idiotsavantbanduk
Currently on a nationwide tour. Past support slots for echo and the bunnymen. "Pretty Fucking Amazing" - NME

Loki - myspace.com/lokipl
Boro based 2 piece with air play on BBC Introducing. Recieving good review all around

« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 07:14:19 pm by eclecticfit »

F-Diddy

• I'm Penguin Fodder!
    • View Profile

tonight, smashing!

theurbandruid

• Club Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Clarendon

Fight Like Apes played the Greenman Festival too..... and where ace.... what time do you think they will be going on... as i wouldn;t mind seeing thme bu am at the Duke Special gig at the Arc.....
THE CLARENDON, TOWER STREET, HARTLEPOOL TS24 7HH | 07533401763 | bonusgrooves@hotmail.com | www.facebook.com/theclarry | www.twitter.com/theclarry

F-Diddy

• I'm Penguin Fodder!
    • View Profile

aint got the foggiest, late-ish I would imagine though....think 1st bands about 10.15

Kingers

• 1918 - 2007
    • View Profile

Fight Like Apes were pretty good at the Offset Festival on sunday. How was Kubar?

Their keyboard player is a bit of a character isn't he
Pages: [1]   Go Up