Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stapleton + SH Davidson (Tellison) + Ankles in Boro on Sunday 13th July.  (Read 2433 times)

lcpr

• View Profile

Hello.

Scottish indie-rock legends Stapleton are currently doing their first tour for over two years. The run of dates finishes on Sunday 13th July in Middlesbrough, upstairs at Doctor Browns.

Get yourself along:

Stapleton's latest album 'Rest and be Thankful' was released recently on Xtra Mile Recordings (Frank Turner, Dartz, Reuben, Million Dead etc) and has received lovely reviews from the likes of Kerrang, Rock Sound and Drowned In Sound:

"One of the best examples of its kind released in 2008. Stapleton, somehow, truly do have a hold on the listener that no critical summary can ever absolutely explain. Just accept it, and be thankful. 8/10." Drowned In Sound - http://www.drownedinsound.com/release/view/13385

www.myspace.com/stapleton
www.myspace.com/shdavidson
www.myspace.com/anklesband

_Jonny

• View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/letthemdrown

Pennines not playing anymore?

lcpr

• View Profile

Unfortunately Pennines had to cancel due to their drummer getting a new job and not being able to get the time off work... they've promised to Boro soon though!

I've spent the past few days stalking Stapleton around the country and they've been absolutely mind blowing every night.

Literally incredible.

It would be lovely if they could finish off their tour with a decent crowd in Boro on Sunday, so feel free to pop along.

They've been doing an ace mix of old stuff and new stuff, essentially a greatest hits set. Even if you've not heard them before, I think you'll enjoy the hits.

allstar

• ROCK ON!
    • View Profile
    • open season

Stapleton are mint!!!!

I will be there boss!
we love music, not money!

lcpr

• View Profile

Thank you to everybody who came... it was a lovely gig. Probably one of my favourite ever Boro gigs! Good times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up