Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Up The Racket - Grand Opening - This Friday - Free Entry  (Read 2910 times)

Katesbush

• Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Joel Young Producer
Up The Racket - Grand Opening - This Friday - Free Entry
« on: June 30, 2008, 09:22:12 am »

We're back...

The Duchess Website!
The Duchess Myspace

and the Free VIP entry flyer for Friday and Popaganda Saturday's.

UP THE RACKET RETURNS THIS FRIDAY JULY 4TH @ THE DUCHESS, YORK.

Fridays nights at The Duchess (relocated to a much-needed bigger and brighter space!) -  now open until later from 10.30pm to 3am.

Pete Doherty!  Won't be there.  The NME!  Won't be there.  Chavs!  Definitely won't be there.

And to welcome you into our lovely new home you can have a VIP ticket for nowt! See the pictures below (or on the website http://www.theduchessyork.co.uk ) and print your own if we dont find you or you dont get given one when you're out and about this week.

Up The Racket is Yorks premier Indie Alternative Electro Rock n Roll Disko, and after 3 years of raising the roof in our former little Fibbs home we're now in the Bigger, Fresher Brighter space of Yorks BIGGEST live music venue, THE DUCHESS.

So, print your freebie and head down to see us this FRIDAY, and we'll see you on the city centres BIGGEST DANCEFLOOR!

OH YEAH, brush those pearly whites and get your 'glad rags' on , Our paparazzi photographer will be on hand to capture the historic moment(s). the events pics will go up on facebook/duchess website after the weekend!

Normal Adm 3 with nus/flyer before 10.30pm
5 after/otherwise. 18+ as always.

Members drinks deals and opening weekends specials on all the bars!!

FREE glowsticks, lollies and all sorts of gubbins!

Sunshine Underground, Ting Tings, Pendulum, Foals, Klaxons, Css , Vampire Weekend, Pigeon Detectives, Arcade Fire, Editors, We Are Scientists, Strokes, Pete & The Pirates, Rascals, Shadow Puppets, Courteeners, M I A, Santogold, Dizzee Rascal, Hadouken, Young Knives, Bloc Party, Late Of The Pier, Black Kids, Interpol, Franz, Go Team, One Night Only, Crystal Castles, Wombats, Hot Chip, Music, Mgmt, Justice, , and that kinda thing right!

UP THE RACKET FACEBOOK GROUP> COME JOIN US!
http://www.facebook.com/events.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=20034031021

« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 11:15:47 am by Robbie. »

Katesbush

• Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Joel Young Producer
Re: Up The Racket - Grand Opening - This Friday - Free Entry
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 07:36:45 am »

NO MAYO

walter

• Mark it zero
    • View Profile
    • cracklefeedback.com
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 10:33:20 am »

if we've got tickets for shed seven do we get to stay in for the club night gratis?
I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation! It's a quest. It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! H

Stubbsy

• Haxed York Team
    • View Profile
    • ten feet tall
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 08:25:33 am »

the aftershow (late/club) nights will not be going ahead for a while unfortunately. we will be doing a late night dj set/club night (tlill 2am) at the terrace next friday after the gig for free though.....

walter

• Mark it zero
    • View Profile
    • cracklefeedback.com
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 01:48:18 pm »

no har mar superstar then?
I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation! It's a quest. It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! H
Pages: [1]   Go Up