Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guitarist looking for a band  (Read 1562 times)

-Luke-

• Mo Bro
  • Moderator Team
  • Challenge declined!
    • View Profile
Guitarist looking for a band
« on: March 12, 2008, 07:05:07 pm »

I'm looking for a fun new musical project in which I want to play some mean guitar.

I want to jam with some talented musicians who are interested in playing music with big balls.

I like the sort of music which inspires kids to go out and buy the baggiest jeans possible, dye their hair silly colours and refuse to wash, much as I did when I was 15. You might be the kind of person who likes this too.

Pretty open ended idea really. It may lead to something more successful. It may die on its arse.

No real preconceptions about the sounds, except that it needs to be loud, and full of energy.

Interested?..... PM me, or email me at lukebrough(at)btinternet.com
 :thumb
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 10:27:33 pm by Fashish »

Flint

• View Profile
Re: [TEES]Bands looking for musicians / musicians looking for bands
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 04:15:51 pm »

I'm looking for a fun new musical project in which I want to play some mean guitar.

I want to jam with some talented musicians who are interested in playing music with big balls.

I like the sort of music which inspires kids to go out and buy the baggiest jeans possible, dye their hair silly colours and refuse to wash, much as I did when I was 15. You might be the kind of person who likes this too.

Pretty open ended idea really. It may lead to something more successful. It may die on its arse.

No real preconceptions about the sounds, except that it needs to be loud, and full of energy.

Interested?..... PM me, or email me at lukebrough(at)btinternet.com
 :thumb

This sounds awesome. I'd into something Pantera/metallica/slayer-esque. I'm pretty much rhythm guitar only, i can make nice melodies but i suck at solos.
Pages: [1]   Go Up