Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Manners & Etiquette  (Read 4032 times)

Ashe

• Why You Throw Chip?
  • Forum Administrator
  • 'This is an aaaaaaaatrageeee"
    • View Profile
    • Learn how to make 2000 a month risk free
Re: Manners & Etiquette
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2007, 07:57:48 pm »

As someone mentioned earlier, people who work in call centres that have no people skills. Its not really their fault but more the hiring manager or whatever, but sometimes I just get really mad at the attitudes people in customer services at various companies have.

I also hate people that do things wrong and then argue their case and claim its the principle that matters; eg people arguing fee's on bank accounts etc. If it was the principle that mattered to you, you wouldnt have paid your bill late.

Old people that are bitter. The majority of old people are nice but I hate it when people seem to assume youre a twat because youre young.

People that mutter things under their breath rather than say it to your face.
http://www.picturesofperfection.co.uk - middlesbrough based wedding photographer
http://www.ashleypenny.co.uk - teesside band photographer
http://www.soadorable.co.uk - stockton portrait photographer
http://www.middlesbroughweddingphotographer.co.uk
http://www.matchedbettingbasics.co.uk - risk free profit from betting offers

claire_smc

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2007, 08:38:12 pm »

Haha that's another thing I hated, I had a woman come in and start complaining about how expensive Sainsbury's was and how we always increased the prices, I felt like saying 'well why don't you go to Asda and save me from listening to your fucking whining then?' It's not as if there was anything I could do about how much we charged for stuff. But then she'd come in every week and do the same thing!

~Tits~

• I <3 ^^^^
  • so....yeah
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2007, 08:39:06 pm »

i hate people with no table manners, fucking chompin on food, making loads of noise! ARGH! -hearing people eat loudly makes me feel sick.

You should try living with my housemate. It's pure torture.
"The Bunnies Kept All Their Love In A Teapot"

Adammm

• I corrected an admins spelling and also ended up with chlylamidia ps.. happy now?
  • Muhahaha the chaos emeralds are mine!
    • View Profile
    • Morbid Dreams
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2007, 08:49:34 pm »

Haha that's another thing I hated, I had a woman come in and start complaining about how expensive Sainsbury's was and how we always increased the prices, I felt like saying 'well why don't you go to Asda and save me from listening to your fucking whining then?' It's not as if there was anything I could do about how much we charged for stuff. But then she'd come in every week and do the same thing!

Yay, a fellow sainsburian!

Tell her to complain to justin and he might send her some organic bananas. Blame the justinator!

Oh and i think the employees at the showcase in teesside park are all robots, very rude ones at that! They never say please or thank you, they take about a year to pour a drink and i dont even think they breathe.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 08:51:16 pm by Adammm »

Bobb

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2007, 08:55:41 pm »

Im a sainsburysian (the big one in town). I actually think half the employees there are total cunts, mainly the older ones who think that just cos i havn't worked there for 20 years that i don't have a clue and that i don't do any work, although i don't do any work to be fair because im on the General merch section, but i make it look like i am!

claire_smc

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2007, 09:47:15 pm »

I don't work there anymore but I used to be at Whitehouse Farm. Justin was a legend! I was always very very tempted to write some ridiculous long complaint in the 'Tell Justin' or whatever it was box we had in our cafeteria, we had a cardboard cut out of him and everything :D I used to be in admin on evenings so I got to sit in the back office after everyone else had gone home and browse the BBC news website for a few hours, twas grand

Jase Cameron

• I spent more time looking for Maddy this Wendyhouse then her parents
  • MEDIBOT.
    • View Profile
    • Myspace!
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2007, 03:59:43 pm »

I actually did that in Makro a while back which resulted in me getting a bit of a bollocking off my manager.

I'd had a bad day and someone comes in and asks for the price for these Miracoil mattresses we usually get in, after I said the price, they got all haughty and said "Well it's cheaper in argos, so I think i'll take my business there then" and I wasn't in a mood to say "Yes i'll match the price here so you'll be happy" I just told them to go to Argos then!

Unfortunately at Makro, we didn't have a price matching policy unless they were a gold card member and the prices were for businesses so they can claim the VAT back etc, so as far as I was concerned, they can fuck off!  :thumb

ikkleste

• Mo Bro
  • Wablief?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2008, 09:32:58 am »

driving on Longford street.
The recreational pursuits that made you shine have worn thin.
& it's oh so fine getting out your mind as long as you can find your way back in.
You want someone to screw your brains out; I'd say they're running out of time & they'd only go & cut them selves on the daggers of your mind.

punkmaster_ian

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2008, 10:24:22 am »

people who dont turn there high beams off on country lanes when they pass you piss me off usually knob heads in 4X4's that do it

~~Ass~~

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2008, 12:04:06 pm »

driving on Longford street.

taking your life into your hands, someone almost hit me on there last night was fun

And I have to agree with Ian, theres no excuse for it

Rik

• whatever.
    • View Profile
    • GaySpace
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2008, 12:17:52 am »

I find in recent times that peoples manners and etiquette seem to be slipping. So what bugs you?

My pet peeves include people not replying to messages or if I text them they facebook me back or something which is annoying if I'm on my way to meet someone I'm obviously not going to be hooked up to the internet in my car.

People who text me and expect replies piss me off. Maybe I haven't got any credit. Maybe my phone is in another room or I have loud music on and don't hear it. Consider yourself lucky I even have a phone, you fucking cunts. Owning a phone isn't a bloody contractual agreement to swiftly reply to text messages.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 12:23:08 am by Rik »
Recently listening to:

*jen*

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2008, 12:24:01 am »

people who dont turn there high beams off on country lanes when they pass you piss me off usually knob heads in 4X4's that do it

FUCK as only new to driving this pisses me off immensley. And country roads around here mean a white line down the middle pot holes on the side and a ditch which I've nearly landed in several times due to being blinded by some arsehole. I find it really difficult to get used to night driving.

People who text me and expect replies piss me off. Maybe I haven't got any credit. Maybe my phone is in another room or I have loud music on and don't hear it. Consider yourself lucky I even have a phone, you fucking cunts.

I think texts generally its still not expected to reply instantaneously if a reply if required you generally ring someone. Some of my friends I know will not reply or even pick up the phone and thats fine not a problem.

I think Bebo is annoying because it says the next time someone has logged on and if they've logged on everyday for a week and still not bothered to reply to your message its annoying!

gaz_aot

• put me in a box with me coat on - geoff
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2008, 09:15:57 pm »

I don't work there anymore but I used to be at Whitehouse Farm. Justin was a legend! I was always very very tempted to write some ridiculous long complaint in the 'Tell Justin' or whatever it was box we had in our cafeteria, we had a cardboard cut out of him and everything :D I used to be in admin on evenings so I got to sit in the back office after everyone else had gone home and browse the BBC news website for a few hours, twas grand

my mum used to work with ya
i'll tell her you used to do that

mthompsonuk

• View Profile
    • myspace.com/mthompsonuk
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2008, 08:40:06 pm »

I agree with most of what's already been said: Holding doors open for people essential, good table manners are important, and some staff have really bad customer service when working in a shop, good customer service will always make me go back to a business.

On the basis of giving people respect in order for them to respect you in most cases I practice this but if someones obviously a chav or an arsehole I'm not going to show them any respect or expect any respect off them.

Johnny Blaze

• I once looked down and found my penis lodged firmly in Denzel Washingtons buttocks
  • If I'm sad, I stop being sad & be AWESOME instead
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2008, 09:13:35 pm »

I have manners, etiquette, respect and honour... Whether you're treated to them is up to you :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up