Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 71907 times)

*jen*

• View Profile
Re:Introduce yourself!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 07:32:24 pm »

I'm Jen I've been on Haxed since November 20, 2002, when Darran was living at mine cause his house got broken into.
I've been online for 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 0 Hours, 20 Minutes and 45 Seconds.... so far... quite a lot of time in fact.

I was in Middlesbrough at uni doing a degree in law and I've since moved home to Ireland in March but still miss Middlesbrough.

Demon

• You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 07:43:00 pm »

Good photos of me do not exist.

I go to Teesside uni, I do Computer Science. I play guitar badly (wanna know how badly? Click here! http://www.myspace.com/jamesomalleywilleatyoursoul). I'm the token gay guy of the forums, but none of you probably knew that.

I joined because I used to know Maz at college who told me about it, with it being good for gigs and all that.

Floating_ThirdEye

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 07:43:17 pm »

Now mates! Name is Speedy Gozales, 24 and studying Creative Vis at the teesside uni.

Here's a better pic of mine:

Hairdresser On Fire

• Warm Beer And Cold Women.
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2007, 09:45:15 pm »

Hello.  I'm Ste, this is what I look like when I've been at work all day and I'm knackered.  Actually this is how I look most of the time.  I sometimes smile though.  I actually registered my account on June 10th, 2002 at 08:00:50 pm, I don't actually recall this moment though.  Despite being a member for that long though I didn't actually begin posting on here until little over a year ago, mainly due to having limited internet access prior to that as well the fact that I hadn't been arsed before.  I'm a hairdresser.
The best often die by their own hand just to get away, and those left behind can never quite understand why anybody would ever want to get away from them.

~~Ass~~

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 09:52:17 pm »

Well this is me being a poser, I had to just prove that I dont go around wearing a school uniform all the time from Darrans pic

Im 19 been on these boards far too long 5 years, when I was spending far too much time getting drunk with people from here but its all worked out well.

Currently studying Primary Ed, do a fair bit of theatre work but have still somehow remained in teesside.

Alick

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 09:59:22 pm »

I'm Alick, like the Alick up there ^^ but with short hair. I'm from a backwater village in Ireland but have been in middlesbrough the past 5 or 6 or something years. This picture is oldish as in like a month but i dont have many since they always seemed to be taken when i was drunk, and they dont look like me now since im no longer as bearded.

most people knew me when i looked like this:

I work in a bank now,  it's a pretty awesome job

Smoggie

• Difference is good
    • View Profile
    • Myspace, add me
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 11:09:08 pm »

I'm Smoggie (real name Chris), currently in my final year at Teesside Uni going a degree in Computer Studies, been on haxed since 8th September 2003, not much more to say to be honest
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 11:11:11 pm by Smoggie »
life's a bitch sometimes but alcohol helps...........sometimes

Adammm

• I corrected an admins spelling and also ended up with chlylamidia ps.. happy now?
  • Muhahaha the chaos emeralds are mine!
    • View Profile
    • Morbid Dreams
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 11:37:46 pm »

I'm Adam

(I dont always wear hats or have bumfluff)

Im studying Web Design & Multimedia at Teesside Uni. I do drawings and things and upload them to my website: www.morbiddreams.co.uk (free advertising again, woot!). I also skate quite alot, as much as i can, i've been doing it for years now.

Keywords: Adam, Web Design, Teesside, Drawing, Website, Skating.

Ashe

• Why You Throw Chip?
  • Forum Administrator
  • 'This is an aaaaaaaatrageeee"
    • View Profile
    • Learn how to make 2000 a month risk free
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2007, 11:39:44 pm »

anyway back to the thread..

Slightly myspace photo however its the only one i have since jacqui did my hair the other week.

Im 27 but get ID'd all the time because of my scampish looks.

I'm a senior advisor for Barclaycard business but currently RWHG team manager and have 2 interviews coming up for team manager positions

I run a wedding photography business

I breed bengal cats

I "own" haxed as (it were)

I have a girlfriend that I don't mention every 10 seconds and can survive longer than 10 minutes without :alex

I own my own house in stockton on tees, which i really love. its a 10 minute walk to work and it means cheap nights out.

I used to love going out in middlesbrough but the past few times ive been ive not really been that impressed. I really like going out in stockton as its really cheap and i love cheesey music, usually go to zanzibar with aforementioned girlfriend, followed by kubar for some indie rock and roll before a takeaway.

i like to think that i dont make compromises. i live on my own and its ridiculously expensive that way, but i own my own house and i like it that way. id be a lot more affluent if i had a housemate, but i like the freedom i have of just having me here to worry about. also a lot of people moan that they can't be alternative and get a job, whereas i have coloured hair, a facial piercing (Vertical labret as pictured) and visible tattoo's yet i have several business ventures going on and a pretty well paid job.

i love indie films and download a lot of them. im a guest member of the teesside uni world and art house cinema society, which basically means watching quality films like badlands and bladerunner at teesside uni's lecture theatre.

thats about all i can think of right now.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 11:41:06 pm by Ashe »
http://www.picturesofperfection.co.uk - middlesbrough based wedding photographer
http://www.ashleypenny.co.uk - teesside band photographer
http://www.soadorable.co.uk - stockton portrait photographer
http://www.middlesbroughweddingphotographer.co.uk
http://www.matchedbettingbasics.co.uk - risk free profit from betting offers

Gavin [FAC1983]

• View Profile
    • Myspaz
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2007, 11:58:01 pm »

I'm Gavin, I'm 24, I live in Middlesbrough and i've been on Haxed for what seems like forever, except for about a year when I was on hiatus (as I was with an insane woman who apparently kept my testicles in a jar, I dunno.)

I don't look like that anymore, I used to have dreadlocks in my hair but took them out as they were way too much hassle.

Anyway I rarely post here but occasionally pop in from time to time, i've had my post count reset god knows how many times, as well as my name, but I try not to cause friction anymore like I used to.

As one person on here once said after meeting me in real life - "You're a cunt on Haxed, but you're alright in real life."

"Peter, you've lost the news!"

Burnsey

• View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 12:15:23 am »

I'm Burnsey, or 'Bernie' to some people when I first meet 'em, or some peoples parents for some reason. I pretty much press play on CD players, get my hair cut by Ste the Hairdresser along with everyone else in Middlesbrough it seems and like strawberrys. WLTM 90yo F with GSOH...

P.A Rich

• Shadwell Army !
    • View Profile
    • Landscape Studios - Not Shite Recording n that
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 01:13:48 am »

I'm Richard aka PA Rich..

I've been using Haxed for a while and have got know a fair few people through the forum, here's a pic of me & The wife on our wedding day, taken by Ashe..

Me & The Wife (Rachel)

We own a house in darkest Stanghow, which is on the moors road just outside Guisborough.

Our Gaff

I'm self employed and my business hires out PA systems and other noise making gear to venues like KuBar, The Empire, The Arena etc etc, and have got to see loads of dead good bands over the last 4 years or so..

A Band!

A Gig!

I have recently opened a project recording studio in some spare rooms at my house, where bands can come and make a ton of noise and make records...

Drums

When I get bored I sometimes update the website I run

Rock Action

I sometimes have fun traveling about interviewing bands and what have you as well.

Some band   >

We also share our house with a cat, called The Cat

I enjoying drinking beer a lot !

and sometimes I enjoy messing about

That's about it, if your interesting you may add me on face book or myspace

www.myspace.com/thesoundbloke
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=502274168

If your not interesting I suggest you go and fuck yourself !!!
 :mikeisahomo

x

Tubby

• Club Moderator
  • WIDDLE!
    • View Profile
    • www.overdrive-promotions.com
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 04:23:22 am »

Hello!

I'm Tubby, Tubby by name, Tubby by nature, but my mother slung me out of her vagina as Robert.

Im 22, i live in an uber house in stockton.

I am a rock DJ, which means i push buttons for a living, i also do extremely mental risky things which include money and bands.

I run OVer-Drive Promotions with Knightsie and we are in charge of the rock night at the crown and Monster @ the piper.

We have worked with pretty much every venue in the area and have worked with some pretty big bands over our 4 year run.

I have been on haxed since 2005, and i have been on the site for just over 9 weeks in total...amazing.

anyhoo, this is me...

Im the male one, and ive also not changed in appearance since i was around 16.

Not so big please

Jase Cameron

• I spent more time looking for Maddy this Wendyhouse then her parents
  • MEDIBOT.
    • View Profile
    • Myspace!
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 09:21:34 am »

Hang about, ain't that the man himself mister Phil Jupitus!?  :dance

Thomas

• BRIEFCASE WANKER
  • Mac fanboy and proud.
    • View Profile
    • Photo-Tom
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2007, 11:49:21 am »

Im Tom. I'm 19.

I was born and raised in Middlesbrough and moved to London 8 weeks ago.

Im studying BA(hons) Painting at Camberwell School of Art.

I started coming haxed because of my old band "The Shortlist" of which i played bass. I was then known as Theshortlist_Tom.

I then changed my profile to Photo-Tom when i became the resident photographer at Club NME/Musicbox, Cherry Jam and Play.

Im now simply Thomas as i am not working as a photographer or in a band.

I registered on October 15th 2004 and ive spent 2 weeks, 6 Days, 12 Hours, 52 Minutes and 16 Seconds on haxed.

And i currently have an annoying MyGoodness on my haxed because i posted these images of two admin. Oh and because i didnt rise to the bait of a bribe at SUMO.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 11:51:25 am by Thomas »
Need a new signature
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26   Go Up