Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 71908 times)

claire_smc

Introduce yourself!
« on: November 15, 2007, 01:41:18 pm »

Firstly, if you're new to the boards, welcome!  ;D

As requested, this is a  thread to pimp yourself out  :mikeisahomo Basically tell us who you are, a bit about yourself and put a face to the name by posting a photo of yourself, or simply drop us a quick hello.  For new members and regulars alike!

Me:

I'm studying English at Northumbria University and living in Newcastle at the moment. I go by many names including but not limited to Chebs, Chloe o Brian, smc, and ginger (thanks Darran!) I like long walks on the beach.....

I'm 20 and have been on Haxed for about a year and a half. I orginally joined to look at the godawful photos of us at Ku Bar and then drifted onto the boards  :)

:-*

« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 05:43:34 pm by Ashe »

Psy

Re:Introduce yourself!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 01:48:41 pm »

I'm someone you'll either come to hate or despise on Haxed. My main interests are forum trolling, being a grammar nazi, drinking and NUFC. Work at Garlands in Boro for now, which is shit but am looking to get a job in Newcastle so I can move to be closer to my wonderful lass who just so happens to be the person who started this thread.

My hair changes a lot. It's no longer like this but I've not uploaded a photo of my furry golf ball look yet.

I've been a member since December 2002 but only lurked around the board until July 2003.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 11:29:18 am by Psy »

Amy Wykehouse

• They told me to go to reeeehab
  • Get Innocuous
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 01:56:14 pm »

My name is David Wyke and I'm 20 years old. I've been on Haxed since 2004, a short time after I started working with Darran (K-Line) at Talent Recruitment Ltd / At Work Recruitment. I'm an accountant for them.

This is me wrecked at Wendyhouse earlier this year with Shrike, I'm on the left.

I heard you have a compilation of every good song ever done by anybody. Every great song by the Beach Boys. All the underground hits. All the Modern Lovers tracks. I heard you have a vinyl of every Niagra record on German import. I heard that you have a white label of every seminal Detroit techno hit - 1985, '86, '87. I heard that you have a CD compilation of every good '60s cut and another box set from the '70s.

Reverend K-Line

• SIDNEY
  • Forum Administrator
  • *rock*
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 02:02:42 pm »

Me in the middle Pimpin' with Cass on my right and my Ginger wench on the left!

Im a software engineer at the minute with Talent \ Atwork and in 2 weeks im moving to pastures new as an ICT Technician in school.. while attempting to learn to drive quickly!!

Total Debt : 3500 :(

Burt_cocain

• Moderator of The Internets
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 03:37:54 pm »

I'm Ian. Live in Stockton, work at Garlands, want a new job. Play bass and 6 string guitar.

Colonel Stephen

• Mastermind criminal!
  • it was me with the piping
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 05:43:56 pm »

I am Stephen Haxed's resident fatmate! and that is me with Daran and Ashe at wendyhouse early in the year, before Darran became 70% less fun, and my hair turned a stupid colour!

Simon

• To my mistress the bridge, I don't feel well
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 05:46:53 pm »

I'm Simon, and this is the only right way up picture I can find.
Used to play bass in a shit band, now I'm playing guitar in a new one.
I also get the feeling I'm not too well liked on these boards.

claire_smc

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 05:50:43 pm »

What about this one?

Aaw, it's not your fault you have chlamydia!

Jase Cameron

• I spent more time looking for Maddy this Wendyhouse then her parents
  • MEDIBOT.
    • View Profile
    • Myspace!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 06:05:01 pm »

I'm Jase (suprisingly), i'm 20, live in boro and im an IT geek for a living! WHEY!

Big metalhead :fashr0x0rs

I love moshing and I play bass.

I act like a twat most of the time but I never actually mean it! ;)

Katesbush

• Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hire Test Equipment
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 06:53:00 pm »

I'm Robbie, this is me at halloween. I'm 18 and I study Politics and English at the University of York but i'm originally from Guisborough. I've been on here a fair few years now and I, rather depressingly, have spent 13 Weeks, 6 Days, 22 Hours, 43 Minutes and 52 Seconds of my time here over the past 3 years. That is almost as long as Eddie Argos hasn't seen Emily Kane for. I play Violin and Synthesiser in Idiot Savant. That is all there is to me.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 06:53:37 pm by Robbie. »

~Tits~

• I <3 ^^^^
  • so....yeah
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 07:05:58 pm »

This be me, I'm Cathy, I'm 20 and have been on here for just over 3 years. I'm originally from Saltburn but am in my final year at the University of Gloucestershire doing Editorial and Advertising Photography. I betrayed the north and I am now a southern pansy. Accent and all  :duckpsy
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 07:08:04 pm by just_dont »
"The Bunnies Kept All Their Love In A Teapot"

Mr Bojangles

• this lack of sleep is killing me.
    • View Profile
    • MySpace as.
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 07:08:14 pm »

I'm Matthew.

I'm 19 3/4 and am studying English Lit at University of Hertfordshire.
During term I live in Hatfield and work in St Albans, which according to NME is the 5th coolest place in the world.

Out of term, I live in Redcar, but spend alot of time in Middlesbrough.

I occasionally put gigs on featuring good bands when I'm home, and regularly attend club nights such as Cherry Jam, Diamond Dogs and Kaboom, still only when I'm home.

I've been posting here for about 3 years, but have only got good at it recently.

Director Shrike

• Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 07:12:13 pm »

My name is David Wyke and I'm 20 years old. I've been on Haxed since 2004, a short time after I started working with Darran (K-Line) at Talent Recruitment Ltd / At Work Recruitment. I'm an accountant for them.

This is me wrecked at Wendyhouse earlier this year with Shrike, I'm on the left.

I am Director Shrike, I've been here since 2003 or so. I'm a geek by nature and spend most of my life topless as far as photos show.

I'm incredibly vain, but I'm also one of your friendly forum admins which strokes my ego with it's power.

ArchibaldTheGreat

• Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 07:22:53 pm »

I'm Rachel I'm 22
I used to live in York but moved to Peebles (Scotland) nearly 2 months ago with my boyfriend.

I'm a qualified primary teacher but have not yet got a teaching job, so i'm currently temping with Reed Accountancy doing purchase ledger/admin stuff. Shit, but gotta pay the bills!

Joined in 2003/2004 after being given a flyer in fibbers when leaving a ska gig.

save the whale motherfucker

-Luke-

• Mo Bro
  • Forum Moderator
  • Challenge declined!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 07:30:01 pm »

That's me looking morose. I tend to smile more in real life and am also in colour.

I'm 25 and have frequented this forum for far too long. I joined around the time of the great 'pillhead' invasion of 2002.

I spend my time doing many things. Some nerdy and boring. In fact they're all nerdy and boring, appart from when I play guitar for Shigeru (www.myspace.com/shigeruband) which is supposed to make me cool and desirable to both men and women alike, but really I just end up making that nerdy too.  :mikeisahomo

« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 07:30:21 pm by Luke :: Shigeru »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26   Go Up