Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Clothes 2 quid for 1 or 3 for a fiver & Sell you band merc for free  (Read 21546 times)

JT

• Club Moderator
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re:Clothes 2 quid for 1 or 3 for a fiver & Sell you band merc for free
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 08:04:17 pm »

Fuck Dartz!, their a satchel of small time chomps.

I'm getting 25 million quid for doing the afterparty on Saturday, plus expenses, and 6 biznitches so I can sit there like Snoop Dogg while I shot on a pre-mixed essential mix from 2 years ago.

Trees, wild flowers, birds.

agents get well itchy if you do a show over their heads,

True. True.

Gavin [FAC1983]

• View Profile
    • Myspaz
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 10:40:13 pm »

Haha, do I sense jealousy here?

Dartz have made it pretty big. That's a good thing. Why shouldn't they expect to be paid?

"Peter, you've lost the news!"

LuKe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 05:18:57 am »

Ahh a little chat; the tragically unsubtle threat of violence described as a debate which is as pointless as complaining to the person your complaining about.

Being childish and bitter are two of my favourite traits also. It allows me to entirely unconcerned.

As it's been made entirely personal though and, true to my childish style, though free 'Dartz iz Shitz' tees for the first 25 people into the festival ... I think I'll use futureheads style font too yum x

Free Folk Daddy ones for people with a beard, compass or flute and I'll happily do entirely free tees for The Chapman Family & Idiot Savant as they're bands I like and Sample as he sent me a very sweet message; they can sell them entirely to line their entirely non hand-me-down pockets

Laura ~ WideXEyes

• BAZINGA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2007, 07:40:41 am »

Ahh a little chat; the tragically unsubtle threat of violence described as a debate which is as pointless as complaining to the person your complaining about.

Being childish and bitter are two of my favourite traits also. It allows me to entirely unconcerned.

As it's been made entirely personal though and, true to my childish style, though free 'Dartz iz Shitz' tees for the first 25 people into the festival ... I think I'll use futureheads style font too yum x

Free Folk Daddy ones for people with a beard, compass or flute and I'll happily do entirely free tees for The Chapman Family & Idiot Savant as they're bands I like and Sample as he sent me a very sweet message; they can sell them entirely to line their entirely non hand-me-down pockets

Oh yeah, Henry's possibly the most violent person I've ever met, I'd watch yourself there like.

::)

So is this all because your band is shit then? You poor thing.

A Squirrels House

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2007, 10:36:55 am »

I really can't imagine anyone less likely to challenge someone to a fight than Henry.

I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with arranging a fee either. Even DIY bands arrange fees with DIY promoters (I know we do). What's the alternative at a free festival - arrange a door split?  ???

BGF

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2007, 11:22:35 am »

Apologies if you took that the wrong way Mr. Tanner - I did actually mean a nice chat... a friendly debate... a lovely little period of conversation.

I'm a pascifist by physique, so I certainly wouldn't threaten violence towards anybody.

I think you're mean. And I think you're a bully. And I think it's a shame that you feel the need to make pointless and pathetic jibes at a band just because you don't like their music.

Not to worry though eh?

Ashe

• Why You Throw Chip?
  • Forum Administrator
  • 'This is an aaaaaaaatrageeee"
    • View Profile
    • Learn how to make 2000 a month risk free
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2007, 11:42:01 am »

haha this threads great!
http://www.picturesofperfection.co.uk - middlesbrough based wedding photographer
http://www.ashleypenny.co.uk - teesside band photographer
http://www.soadorable.co.uk - stockton portrait photographer
http://www.middlesbroughweddingphotographer.co.uk
http://www.matchedbettingbasics.co.uk - risk free profit from betting offers

Reverend K-Line

• SIDNEY
  • Forum Administrator
  • *rock*
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2007, 11:53:38 am »

Nothing to do with this thread but..

On the plane on the way back from turkey we were reading the in flight magazine.. on the rock station it said "featuring Dartz!" how good!

I htink im going to charge to make an appearence at the Fringe.. need to getr hold of my agent

and Jamie sample t-shirt
fuck yeah!
Total Debt : 3500 :(

P.A Rich

• Shadwell Army !
    • View Profile
    • Landscape Studios - Not Shite Recording n that
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2007, 12:07:40 pm »

Hahahaha you sound like a bellend, I hope some chavs burn down your stall..

I think Henry could proper knack you n all..

Simon

• To my mistress the bridge, I don't feel well
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2007, 12:38:25 pm »

Hahahaha you sound like a bellend, I hope some chavs burn down your stall..

I think Henry could proper knack you n all..

the joys of public stalls, the moment your back is turned, somethings gonna get stolen for booze money

FBI Agent Riggall

• The Truth Is Out There.
    • View Profile
    • The Broken Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2007, 12:51:47 pm »

king phillip 1:30

Wolverine

• http://thepolachis.get-ctrl.com
    • View Profile
    • offical website
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2007, 04:57:16 pm »

got to be wrost place to post a plug

Katesbush

• Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hire Test Equipment
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2007, 04:57:49 pm »

is that the fee you're charging or something?

or just in the wrong thread.

Henry threatened to knack my legs if i didnt get a taxi with him on friday.

Similiarly, once iwas on the phone to Ryan and I heard Luke saying something quite unsavoury about me in the background.

Interestingly both Henry and Luke are vegetarians - therefore if this were a top-trumps style competition i think it would be a draw, although Luke is from Saltburn, which is unfortunately better than Guisborough, and he knows Saltburn-WWF-King Fruitbat.

Wolverine

• http://thepolachis.get-ctrl.com
    • View Profile
    • offical website
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2007, 05:00:23 pm »

is that the fee you're charging or something?

or just in the wrong thread.

Henry threatened to knack my legs if i didnt get a taxi with him on friday.

Similiarly, once iwas on the phone to Ryan and I heard Luke saying something quite unsavoury about me in the background.

Interestingly both Henry and Luke are vegetarians - therefore if this were a top-trumps style competition i think it would be a draw, although Luke is from Saltburn, which is unfortunately better than Guisborough, and he knows Saltburn-WWF-King Fruitbat.

might make some teesside band top trump cards

claire_smc

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2007, 05:18:38 pm »

Oooh Grandma's house and the Rivettes argument could easily have been solved with a round of Top Trumps! Get some made and sell them on the merch stall haha
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up