Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Cool" Kids  (Read 5437 times)

Morkholio

• Forum Moderator
  • FIRE!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re:"Cool" Kids
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2004, 08:03:53 pm »

I nearly posted something extremly un-P.C then....

I can't stop staring at the hypnotic 'being' in the background with the red hair.  It won't stop looking at me.  Eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PunkLoserKid

« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2004, 02:36:59 am »

:philssuptidity

Floating_ThirdEye

« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2004, 10:58:46 am »

They all need a good fucking battering with a police batton! I'd do it anyday, with pleasure.

cinderella

• Ya Chebs RLY!
    • View Profile
    • Matalan
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2004, 01:36:13 pm »

i used to go to the boulevard for ages a few years back now like, started going just cos i'd meet up with a few mates in town and they would want to skate down there that was when it was just a few people they were all older than me down there then, we would just sit on the grass watch them skate chill out and chat then go home before the sun went in, but it got to the point where there was loads of people of all ages down there we would turn up even if it was snowing, yes some drank and yes some made dicks of themselves shouting at any passer by, but generally it was a place to meet up with your mates, i mean those of age or near it say lets all meet down the pub? but at that age then there was nothing to do, we were quite happy to sit and chat and have a laugh just because we were outside didnt bother us and just for the record, i've never owned a slipknot hoody or anything like it. and yes looking back we probably did look lame to people but as danny said, once upon a time it was nice and i dont regret spending time down there as i made some great friends.
http://www.sgiathalaich.co.uk/misc/kittylicking.gif

just the other night baby, i saw u hangin u were with your crew, i was with mine too, you took me by surprise, when you turned and looked me in my eyes, oh you really blew my mind! ;)
Im a princess with a very NON-tacky crown :)
walk 10 paces a second!! hehe

***I have the best gloves in the world too***
*DAMN GOOD CLEANER!!* :D K-Lines Seal Of Cleaning Approval
No man is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry

cowgirlstyle

« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2004, 01:38:41 pm »

Does anybody remember when the boulevard had ACTUAL skaters there, and just a few people used to sit and watch them in the sun? It was actually quite nice then, before it became the minimosh equivalent of hanging round Spa.

yes. it was lovely. i think natalie may have accompanied me at some point. i liked sitting on the wall near the water, with the sunlight reflecting. happy days.

Saffron

• You look like your going to a funeral.. Maybe I am
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2004, 01:48:33 pm »

i think i may have totally skipped this, went from being 13 and wearing tracksuits and drinking lambrini behind shops, to going clubbing with my bro's then g/f when i was 14, going to loads of trensy clubs and kissing every boy i could find, then college and blaises and then trashed etc etc........
anyways,  saturday is for shopping!!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2004, 01:49:38 pm by Queen Medici »
She take my money when I'm in need
Yea she's a trifflin friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digga way over town
That dig's on me

RyanP

« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2004, 01:51:52 pm »

I remember skating there once, i went to watch the legendary cooper ollie the bench with the top bit of wood missing, I think he just about pulled it off  :fashr0x0rs

Johnny Blaze

• I once looked down and found my penis lodged firmly in Denzel Washingtons buttocks
  • If I'm sad, I stop being sad & be AWESOME instead
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2004, 02:04:46 pm »

I used to skate down there all the time, pulling kickflips on the flatbanks when the water bit was empty and full of duck shit (It's all been turned into grass now)

That was my saturday, getting the bus down for about 1, laughing at all the moshers sniffing poppers, skating til 3, then Hungry Jacks, then home.

I haven't been there for quite some time now, so I don't know if they're all still there, but it used to be a fucking disgrace. I remember one time there was about 6 chavs, one of them had a glass bottle, one of them had a MASSIVE stick, you could have cracked him 20 times before he'd finished swinging it, it was that big, and one skinny little girl. There was about 40 moshers there, and they ALL ran as soon as the chavs turned the corner, me and my 3 mates stood laughing and carried on skating.

The chavs cleared the boulevard of moshers, and then turned round to us. They threw the glass bottle at us, and just missed, then one walked up to my mate Dan and called him a skater puff or something, Dan smacked him, broke his jaw, and the rest ran off to leave this guy crying over his jaw, haha.

PunkLoserKid

« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2004, 05:34:37 pm »

I used to skate down there all the time, pulling kickflips on the flatbanks when the water bit was empty and full of duck shit (It's all been turned into grass now)

That was my saturday, getting the bus down for about 1, laughing at all the moshers sniffing poppers, skating til 3, then Hungry Jacks, then home.

I haven't been there for quite some time now, so I don't know if they're all still there, but it used to be a fucking disgrace. I remember one time there was about 6 chavs, one of them had a glass bottle, one of them had a MASSIVE stick, you could have cracked him 20 times before he'd finished swinging it, it was that big, and one skinny little girl. There was about 40 moshers there, and they ALL ran as soon as the chavs turned the corner, me and my 3 mates stood laughing and carried on skating.

The chavs cleared the boulevard of moshers, and then turned round to us. They threw the glass bottle at us, and just missed, then one walked up to my mate Dan and called him a skater puff or something, Dan smacked him, broke his jaw, and the rest ran off to leave this guy crying over his jaw, haha.

Legend  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up