Haxed Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: "Cool" Kids  (Read 5434 times)

Morkholio

• Forum Moderator
  • FIRE!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re:Cool Kids
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2004, 04:23:31 pm »

I've never owned a Slipknot Hoody/Album/Single/Anything or a shirt with flames on.  I also never hungout down the Boulevard and about the one/two times I went there I thought it was crap.

I always remember some faggot goth kid who'd actualy facepaint his face white and put on his mams red lipstick, wear bunches in his hair and actualy go out in public and he looked like a fucking idiot.

Floating_ThirdEye

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2004, 04:34:51 pm »

I always felt KEWL in my  :fashmakingarequest tshirts. Now I feel KEWL in my UNKNOWN tshirt. I also feel KEWL for posting in this thread.

lorelei_chaos

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2004, 04:36:00 pm »

I always remember some faggot goth kid who'd actualy facepaint his face white and put on his mams red lipstick, wear bunches in his hair and actualy go out in public and he looked like a fucking idiot.

Come on, even goths are cooler than that ::)

I remember going to the boulevard once, because I was dragged along by a fat skanky slag who then sat on the roof of my car and dented it.

I was under the impression that all the cool kids had a social life and the losers went to the boulevard because they were 12.

Morkholio

• Forum Moderator
  • FIRE!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2004, 04:39:19 pm »

Yeh but I don't think he realised that white foundation exists?  He was just a complete and total looser greb shithead who should go play in the traffic to quote the words of a wise southerner by the name of Shaun.

PunkLoserKid

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2004, 04:56:21 pm »

davey....... if my memory serves me

Genocide

• If you are a false don't entry
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2004, 05:05:11 pm »

Does anyone remember those times when you thought you were cool coz you hung around town with a slipknot hoody or a flame shirt? i remember bein one of those kids down the boulevard  :o ::)

I only ever went down there to skate, and even then there were always the young stupid "goth" cunts with their Blink 182 or Slipknot hoodies on, just sitting around doing nothing. On the odd occasion I'd see a small pack of townies congregating near the bottle, and there'd always be one wearing a Linkin Park hoody or something similar.

By the time I moved to the North East, I'd outgrown hanging around in groups swigging cider and looking cool dressed in black in 25 degree summer heat.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche
"Nietzsche is dead" - God
"Some are born posthumously!" - Nietzsche
"Heh, 10/10" - God

"Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal" - Tolstoy

He-Man: "You promised not to hurt them!!"
Skeletor: "I lied."

PunkLoserKid

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2004, 05:19:44 pm »

Im sure they all hated me for growin out of shitknot like

MavCore

• Rohypnol: That's MY chemical romance
    • View Profile
    • MavSpace
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2004, 05:28:13 pm »

Spent a brief spell down there once upon a time, don't actually remember anyone I don't still know so meh.
FREE TODD BERTRANG

~~Ass~~

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2004, 05:34:09 pm »

the losers went to the boulevard because they were 12.

that was my excuse  :diandnicolebeingsly

danthefucnkawjtafhkg

• urm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2004, 05:54:29 pm »

and where is this coveted so-called boulevard?

Laura ~ WideXEyes

• BAZINGA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2004, 06:09:50 pm »

Does anyone remember those times when you thought you were cool coz you hung around town with a slipknot hoody or a flame shirt? i remember bein one of those kids down the boulevard  :o ::)

no, because while all of you were getting drunk off one bottle of wkd and fingering eachother in the bushes i was at home getting miserable and listening to soundgarden.

i went to the boulevard twice, once flyering a gig and once for 'social reasons' and both times i absolutely hated the place.
Fucking moshers... ;)

I do seem to recall the time we were in Marske square though and your chain got stuck in a wall Kev!

~~Ass~~

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2004, 06:18:54 pm »

next to the town hall next to that big building site is now what used to be old mans park

cowgirlstyle

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2004, 06:22:01 pm »

i never went, i always had far more interesting things to do with my time than stand about with a group of badly dressed, unwashed, overly drunk children. although i think i went once in the middle of the night with a bottle of vodka and rich, wrighty and leddy, to watch them not be able to skate. because they were too old and to bad at skating to dare venture out during the day ;D

the kids that go there now piss me right off. they act like the boulevard is theirs and theirs alone, bitching about townies and sneering at people in suits. ie me. when all i wanna do is smoke a fag and eat my sandwich in peace.

PunkLoserKid

« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2004, 06:34:46 pm »

Under a building site  :) Actually to be honest i think the actual boulevard is right down near that fountain near the UGC

~~Ass~~

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2004, 07:15:42 pm »

i never went, i always had far more interesting things to do with my time than stand about with a group of badly dressed, unwashed, overly drunk children. although i think i went once in the middle of the night with a bottle of vodka and rich, wrighty and leddy, to watch them not be able to skate. because they were too old and to bad at skating to dare venture out during the day ;D

the kids that go there now piss me right off. they act like the boulevard is theirs and theirs alone, bitching about townies and sneering at people in suits. ie me. when all i wanna do is smoke a fag and eat my sandwich in peace.

kids still actually go there  :o
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up